• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

New to Toledo

Hey everyone, moved up from Louisiana in June. Finally getting around to take part in the local firearms community. Looking to join a club if possible. Looking for a longer range club. I know Sandusky looks nice, are there anymore around the Toledo area?

Adams Conservation Club has a 200yrd nice outdoor pistol shotgun and bow with a small lake for fishing its on King Rd. Southern Michigan Sportman Club 100 yrd Rifle Range 50-25-10 covered pistol range 10 lanes indoor heated with good air makup system. Waiting list but you could drop me a line to check this club out. I'm a member there and you are welcome to come up and shoot. For long range Sandusky has I think 500yrd and one hell of a cowboy action town. I have shot at all these clubs. Oh forgot to say WELCOME to the forum.:clap:

Oldmam10mm I belong to Southern Michigan Sportsman Club we have a web site google club name we are in Temperance Michigan there are some pics . Not alot of them but it will give you a look. This is where I shoot 3 times a week.

Last edited: