New to Toledo

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by 442shooter, December 3, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, moved up from Louisiana in June. Finally getting around to take part in the local firearms community. Looking to join a club if possible. Looking for a longer range club. I know Sandusky looks nice, are there anymore around the Toledo area?

2. Welcome ! Louisiana, LSU football team is one of my favorites.

3. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Adams Conservation Club has a 200yrd nice outdoor pistol shotgun and bow with a small lake for fishing its on King Rd. Southern Michigan Sportman Club 100 yrd Rifle Range 50-25-10 covered pistol range 10 lanes indoor heated with good air makup system. Waiting list but you could drop me a line to check this club out. I'm a member there and you are welcome to come up and shoot. For long range Sandusky has I think 500yrd and one hell of a cowboy action town. I have shot at all these clubs. Oh forgot to say WELCOME to the forum.:clap:

4. any info on all those places you mentioned,toledo area is only a 2 hr ride for me.

5. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Oldmam10mm I belong to Southern Michigan Sportsman Club we have a web site google club name we are in Temperance Michigan there are some pics . Not alot of them but it will give you a look. This is where I shoot 3 times a week.

Last edited: December 3, 2013
  6. diesel

diesel

Hey there Shooter, good to have ya. Look'n forward to your input.:flag:

7. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

442s ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!