New to the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by dust_webbs, March 5, 2014.

1. dust_webbs

dust_webbs

Hello I'm new here just wanted to announced my self. A little about me I work for the state. I enjoy shooting and teaching people how to shoot safely I have been shooting since I can remember. I'm from north west Ohio but moved in between Columbus and Springfield for work just joined to learn every thing I can soak up from every body on here.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

2. Welcome to the forum. Good to have you with us. I see you found the map and put your mark on it way to go.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

3. reaper66

reaper66

Welcome from Xenia!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

4. Welcome from Toledo. Looking forward to the discussions here. Enjoy and please let me know if you have questions or concerns.

5. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Welcome! I've found this site to have a great group of fellow shooters.

What do you like to shoot? I'm primarily a pistol guy myself. I like trying to shoot IDPA, thinking about trying IPSC.

6. dust_webbs

dust_webbs

Well I shoot pistol and shotgun for work training purposes but I shoot rifles to on the side. When I have time or a place to shoot

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

7. diesel

diesel

Howdy Dust, from N.E. O. Not many from my neck a da woods, but I enjoy everyone on this site.
    You'll find these fellas here can answer just about any firearm related question you can throw at'm.:flag:

8. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

I am new too, so I will throw out the welcome mat too.