New to the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by Gatekeeper, March 5, 2014.

1. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

Just joined the group. I live in Newark and am retired Military/LEO. I like and own Sig Sauer, S&W, Marlin, Henry, Winchester, Mossberg, Glock and Ruger firearms. Happy to be part of the discussion.

Last edited: March 5, 2014
  2. Welcome !
    Like the 'username',Gatekeeper,Cedar Points' latest rollercoaster,yes I'm one of those rollercoaster nuts.
    Go to the member map and put yourself in.

3. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

Actually the username I have used for years. Refer to the 'pearly gates', I am a Vietnam veteran a combat US Air Force Security Policemen.

Last edited: March 5, 2014
  4. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    welcome gatekeeper enjoy :clap:

5. Welcome to the forum. Good to have you with us.

RICHGCOOP

6. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

Gatekeeper ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

7. reaper66

reaper66

Welcome from Xenia!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

8. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Welcome to OHGO - lots of really nice people here. Enjoy your stay!

What sort of shooting do you like to do?

9. Welcome Gatekeeper. Always good to see more military and LEO folks here. Enjoy and please let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Andy

10. diesel

diesel

Hello, Gatekeeper. Good to see you.
    I also have a taste for Smiths, Henrys, and Rugers. I own, probably, around 10 or 12 of the afore mentioned weapons. I also have an affinity for Colt revolvers. Sadly I have but 1 left. Had to sell some off, increase the cash flow, if you can understand. Revolver freak, myself.
    Look'n forward to your input.:flag:

Last edited: March 6, 2014
  11. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

I like a good wheel gun, primarily a S&W 325 Night Guard, 629 Classic and a 28. I've only owned three Colt revolvers and that was years ago. Sold them to a German Police officer in the 70s when stationed there. Three Ruger LCR in 22LR, 357 Mag and the new LCRx in 38+P. These are my backups.