New Things I got

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by MikeH121, March 22, 2014.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

Part of my newly built Work Table. A standing table I also have a high swivel wood chair used an old bedframe cut to size the top drops in can be flipped to the other side.

On that is the new Flash/Comp, Troy's Medieval 5.56 and a Bottle of Sazerac Rye, Smoothest Whiskey I have drank in a while. Not a bourbon guy. Wanted to try some rye. Sazerac is hard to get and is officailly the first American cocktail. Sazerac was a New Orleans Coffee house, switched from French cognac to the Rye.

S6300276.JPG

Also grabbed a Mako quick disconnect light mount.

S6300278.JPG

And the nasty dog chair that goes this spring, get a new one at thrift store cheap they kill it and replace it. But that is my 70 lb American Bulldog, Zavida, she knows how to chill.

zavidachillin.jpg

2. I see you got your priorities straight. LOL

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

3. How much did the booze set you back?:whistle:

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

This Bottle is the 6 yr old there is an 18 yr old. The 6 yr Sazerac was 26 bucks in Kentucky.

He only got in 6 bottles, he had 3 left. Didn't know if I would like it, will have to get more if there are any left.

Smooth, tasty, better than any whiskey I have had. Not a bourbon guy. I like my single malt scotch. Now I may be a Rye man. :D

5. I've never been a Scotch guy... But then again according to Scotch drinkers I know I've been drinking the wrong stuff (Blended rather than single malt). Don't think I've ever had Rye. I like a little burn. I've been drinking Jack Daniels almost exclusively (as far as Whiskey is concerned) since I was... Well let's just say old enough to acquire that sort of thirst. ;) Other than that I'm a Jager drinker. That stuff is delicious! I think I just might try to find what you're drinking there though.

6. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Honey Tea Red Stag followed by many Rollin Rocks.

7. diesel

diesel

The Rock is all I drank in my wild days. I hung out in a biker bar in Youngstown back in the 70's and that's the only kind of beer they sold!.....no kid'n.
    Ride the bike to the bar get a Rock and play foos ball half the night. Hahahahaha:D
    Oh, and work on get'n laid......the good ole days!:flag: