• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

New Ohio Member

New here. Look forward to reading some great threads, gaining new info, sharing info and otherwise being a productive member.

Currently, I have only handguns and my CCW. But some rifles will make their way into the equation.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome good peeps, (not the marshmallow kind) ((I am soooo down with the homey lingo)) :rofl:

If you think the Right to Bear Arms, means guns you are on the right side....if you think it means you need a tan, we need to talk.......

There is good info, and tips from all walks here. Enjoy.

Welcome since SW Ohio is covered NW ohio here handgunner don,t shoot rilfes much but have a few and some shotguns aswell.

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
How do, from the Youngstown area. Revolver nut and have many rifles and shotguns as well. Anything I can do to help, just ask.:flag: