New guy introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by TheRightMonkey, December 9, 2012.

1. Hi folks! First, thanks to the owner operators of this forum. I have been looking for a friendly place to discuss firearms and various topics. I've been on some of the larger black rifle boards and the egos on some of them are large enough to power a small city.

Anyhow, my name is Todd and I'm from the Cleveland area. I just recently got back into shooting and collecting firearms after a number of years of life getting in the way. The current political environment has lit a fire under my butt and reinvigorated my interest. I look forward to learning and interacting with all of you. Have a great day, everyone!

2. Welcome to the community Todd. You've found a great place to discuss the love of firearms without the ego problems. We are a small growing community but stil with that hometown feel. :)

Again, welcome. If there is anything I can do to help please do not hesitate to let me know.

Andy

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Welcome,
    There are some great people here.

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

Welcome from Cincy....Just started on my first black rifle build got a lower last week.

The only egos here seem to go into the negative.....unless we all start on caliber issues.

I could be snobbish as I build the AR but that also tends to mean price increases.....I do not need a 600+ Red Dot... for that money I can get an extra Bolt Carrier/bolt and a 22LR conversion and still have money left over.

If you got it spend it, or, buy good quantity. Not top of the line but reliable/functonal. In anything not just AR's

Get advice here from diff perspectives, then choose which is best for you. Lots of kidding here. Lighthearted ribbing...and Watch out for Brat...she'll kneecap ya:lol:

5. diesel

diesel

Hello, Monk. I'm not real far from ya.....Youngstown area. After reading your intro, i think you'll be a perfect fit.
    No ego probs. at at all except for my lack of one.LOL:D
    And you are absolutely right about our political probs, i fear its going to get worse before it gets better.
    Welcome!!:flag:

Last edited: December 10, 2012