New from Mohican Country Ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings - New User Forum' started by Nomad, August 23, 2013.

1. Greetings, I live a short drive from the Mohican River which I spend allot of time at. I work in the Medical Information Technology field, 3 kids and 8 grandchildren. I am not new to firearms or forums and I am a member of the NRA. Mostly into pistol's/revolvers. Though I am interested in getting a sport rifle and my budget is tight. Looking forward to getting to know the members here. Thanks for having me.

2. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

Nomad ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

3. diesel

diesel

Hello Nomad. Revolver maniac here. Own two semis as well as several rifles and a couple o scatter guns.
    Looking forward to your input.

4. Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. We have a great group of people even though we are small it is a very diverse group as well. If there is anything I can do to help please do not hesitate to let me know.

Cheers!

Andy

5. I like my wheel guns too, I have been carrying my .357 snubby mostly since January when I got it, but I still break out my Rugers too, got to have options. Something about a wheel gun I just can't seem to put down. Here is my rig:

Taurus M605 .357 SS with Remora Micro/clip

6. diesel

diesel

Hello, Nomad. I truly like your choice of carry gun as it's small and sleek and quite easy to conceal. It is very similar to my own carry piece; IMG_0420.JPG

As you can see, it's very much like your Taurus. It's a S&W Mod. 60, 5 shot snub. The 2 cheap holsters are so I can wear it on my side or the small of my back.

To give you an idea of it's size, here are two of my full-sized .357's. IMG_0421.JPG
    A 6" Colt Python and a S&W 4" Mod. 586.:flag:

Last edited: August 24, 2013
  7. Sweet, love the python. I bough my snub by back in January this year after having a bad dream, dreamed that Obama took all my magazines!!! LOL so I went to the Fin and bought my snub by, got the Taurus due to it was all I could afford at the time. But it turned to be a sweet shooter, little painful running the .357 though. Good for carry though.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk, Carry on

8. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Welcome Nomad Toledo here also a revolver nut reloader shooter nice people here.

9. diesel

diesel

Nothing wrong with a Taurus, great little gun for the $. Also lifetime guaranteed.:thumbs::flag:

10. Thank you all for the warm welcome, looking forward to being a member and participating. I think having an Ohio based gun forum is a good idea and will be proud to help spread the word. Having a state based forum opens up a chance for members to meet and get together for range days and other venues. God bless, shoot strait and be safe.