• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

New family member 12 guage and 440Rds for Mosie

Well I was passing a gun store that had been vacant. Now it's not, new guy new contact to make. He has been open only three months. Just getting his inventory started.

I got a Stevens 12 guage pump for 199.00. Brand new in the box. Paperwork took about 2 minutes.

So now I have added a pump not a Mossie, or a Remmie but it works, built well actually 5+1 unless I take out the plug.:D

Has a pistol grip, the stock reminds me of my M16 in the Army, need to get an adustable, but for the money I can splurge on some extras.

Pics to follow.

Oh yeah and my 440 rds 7.62x54R for my Mosin just shipped should have that Thursday.:D

1 spam can of surplus ammo, that has been hard to find SGAMMO had 70 cans friday 6 left today.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I believe Mike, that a stevens is a much better firearm than a Mossberg ever was.
The last Mossberg I owned, I bought new in the box, never fired, two barrel set for $175.00 off of a fellow I worked with. The thumb safety would jam about every 3rd or 4th shot, could not get it off. That's not good as I always hunt with the safety ON pushing it off and firing in one motion. (the way I was taught)
Second, every time I fired a hi-powered shell or a slug, I couldn't get the empty out of the chamber. The extractors would slid right over the rim. I would find a proper stick to shove down the barrel to push it out.
Long story shortened, it cost me $70 to have the safety cleaned up and the bore machined out a little. Needless to say, that's the last time I will spend any $ on a Mossberg.

Just sold a savage/stevens mod. 314, 16 gauge side by side, 50 some years old and never a problem.:thumbs: :flag::flag: