• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

WANT TO BUY NEED LOCAL PICKUP in CLEVELAND, OHIO will pay you cash for your help!

Hello Ohio brethren. I am interested in a parts kit I found on Armslist. The guy is located in Cleveland, OH and will not ship the parts (Im not sure why). I was hoping one of you kind folks would be willing to pick it up and mail it to me (100% legal, no FFL needed since there is no receiver involved). I am most willing to pay for your time (up to $75-$100!!) Please email me at [email protected] and I will give you the details. Thanks alot! And no, before someone says, this is NOT a scam. I am an honest 2A supporter just hoping to buy this parts kit and it is completely legal for me to do so. Just need a middle man (unfortunately.). LET ME KNOW! THXS!

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
The obvious question would be why won't the guy ship the parts?

AD