• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Need a price on assembly...

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
RJ,

I need a price on barrel mounting with gas tube, block and flash hider and quite possibly the hand guards as well. I am looking to complete this by mid April so that it's ready for the spring season. I got my flash hider and went to test fit that but it is VERY tight and will not screw down by hand. I hope it's because of the phosphate finish in the threads. Is there a way to clean those out or is it just brute force to get it on there. I have tried several times to thread by hand and no dice at all. :( I am getting worried that something is wrong here.

Thank you.

Andy

Last edited:
Hey Wolf you can probably put a wrench on the flash and the threads will go. It is more than likely the finish. I have not tried the Zombie barrel. But my Wylde is Stainless steel. It was tight at first but the Armorer's wrench threaded it, I started it on then backed it off. No real problem that a little leverage didn't make easier.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank you guys. I did try a wrench and was able to get it on a little bit more but not having a vise and block hampers that effort. I suppose I will just wait until I get the gas block and tube and let the pros at ADCO take care of this task rather then invest even more money in tools I might use once.

I invested in the pro-mag set. Upper Block, lower and BCG insert. It worked great. Because I may need again.

I already broke my own rule. I just bought a set of flip up sights Thru Amazon from Sniper Tactical 26 bucks

81VqYn3jj8L__SL1500_.jpg

And for no other reason than I am a knife guy also I got this from Amazon for 19 bucks a pistol bayonet...:D

Not real practical will go on the front under rail on my XD and hey if you run outta ammo you stab the zombies

31qp39IbHOL.jpg

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I like the knife idea. I just might have to see about a bayonet for the new AR.

I too have flip up sights but I went Magpul MBUS on those. They cost pretty penny but work great.

I have an M16 bayonet copy....the knife supplier we use...yes the lock shop sells knives, swords, and tazers. I think they were around 15-20 bucks. K-Bar has a pistol bayonet for about 80 bucks. It looks the same as the laserlight for 20 but the blade has a more pronounced ground area. I got the M16 copy just to have one, don't have a bayonet lug on my front gas block.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Now that I think about it my new build does not have a bayonet lug either but my Bushmaster A2 does. :D

FYI
-stock/buffer tube to lower thread is 1 3/16-16
-tap Brownells 080-598-180
-die Brownells 080-598-181
AR15 flash suppressor thread is 1/2-28
-tap Brownells 080-598-528
-die Brownells 080-598-529
AR10 flash suppressor thread is 5/8-24
-tap Brownells 080-598-531
-die Brownells 080-598-530