need a good laugh?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Room' started by diesel, February 19, 2012.

1. diesel

diesel

Guys, if you haven't already, go to you-tube and search "ARABS WITH BIG GUN." I laughed my ass off as they showed these eff'n towel-heads shooting a .577 T-Rex. It was very funny. None of them could hold on to the rifle and many were blown off of their feet. One was even blown out from under his turbin.
    One stout Brit fired the shoulder smasher like it was a .22. Hate to meet up with that bad boy in a dark alley.

Any humorous comments would be highly appreciated!

2. that is one BIG DAMN round they are firing. WOW!

3. Chet1958

Chet1958

Yup Saw it .....loved it

4. I saw that a couple years back but it's still good for a laugh. :lol:

5. AR Chief

AR Chief

Dublin
    Was it a .577 T-rex or the .700 nitro? In either case I am shocked at the guys who dropped the gun. Then again when your trained to fire an AK overhead, backwards while running away I'm not surprised! :what:

6. AR Chief

AR Chief

Dublin
    Just for fun... I looked up the specs for the .577 T-rex and the .700 nitro express. The .577 was used in the aforementioned video and it is a 750grain projectile creating over 10,000 ft-lbs of force. The .700 nitro is a 1000grain projectile achieving over 11,000 ft-lbs of force. Both rounds produce over 200lbs of felt recoil.

My personal choice for "stupid" ballistics would be the the 20mm from a 20mm Anzio Sniper Rifle System. 20mmx102mm - 100gram projectile traveling over 3,300fps delivering over 39,000 ft-lbs of force! It has been deemed to destructive for human-like targets and therefore a waste of resources! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ft2j6J4NcY&feature=youtube_gdata_player