• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

My SR1911 Got A New Pair of Shoes

BuckJM53

nra
Stopped into Gander earlier today to see if there was actually something I needed at a "deep discount" with their "going out of business" sale :rolleyes:. All firearms are still only 10% off list which isn't a bargain IMHO. That said I found a set of Pachmayr Legend grips (charcoal silvertone) for my SR1911 that were actually discounted nicely. Since I love the set I recently put on one of my Hi-Powers, I took the plunge. They look and feel great :)

Last edited:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
They are nice grips have them on my Springfield 1911a1. I've shot the Ruger SR1911 and liked the gun but you can't go wrong with a 1911.

BuckJM53

nra
Had to make the range trip quick yestrday but I wanted to try out the new grips. Only shot one target at 25 feet (20 rounds with the SR1911 and 25 rounds with my CZ75b). Even with 3 flyers the group was still only a bit over 2" :)

Last edited:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Way to go Buck JM53 those grips do make a difference in your group size. They work for me and feel good and look good winner winner chicken dinner.

BuckJM53

nra
Way to go Buck JM53 those grips do make a difference in your group size. They work for me and feel good and look good winner winner chicken dinner.
Thanks Daniel. While they do feel awfully good, I'm not sure they make a significant difference in group size. The target below was with the old grips at 10 yards a week earlier :)

Last edited: