• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

My next purchase hopefully...

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
The next gun I want to purchase if the new XDS .45 ACP if I can get funds together. I am getting the itch for a new gun.

[video=youtube;P4p1HbwKGzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4p1HbwKGzw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Well something new has caught my eye. There is a Kimber CDP II that is going to be on sale next week that I hope that I will be able to get. God willing and with my Dad's help. =)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank you for telling me about that. I cannot say I have had any FTF on either of my XD's but then again I cannot remember if I did try SWC's. I do love the XD styling and agree 100% they are very accurate.

Artillery Shed in Lima got an XDS in on Tues. night. 6/26/12. MSRP is $599.00 and they are asking $589.00 if it's still there.

XD's are cool, but I've never really been all that interested in tupperware pistols. Not the polymer is bad, to the contrary, they're a great pistol. I only have 1 striker and its a glock, but am bored with it and probably gonna sell it. I'll look at the xd's again at that time. As far as Kimbers go, I have mostly negative opinions about them, I could be wrong, it's just that alot of people seem to have to send them back to Kimber. After that, they run great. Like I said, I could be wrong. Every gun manufacture is bound to have problem guns I guess.