My next purchase hopefully...

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by whitewolf68, January 18, 2012.

1. The next gun I want to purchase if the new XDS .45 ACP if I can get funds together. I am getting the itch for a new gun.

[video=youtube;P4p1HbwKGzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4p1HbwKGzw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. Well something new has caught my eye. There is a Kimber CDP II that is going to be on sale next week that I hope that I will be able to get. God willing and with my Dad's help. =)

3. The deal breaker for me on the XD series is not being able to shoot SWCs. I did rent an XDM once and it was like shooting a laser.

4. Thank you for telling me about that. I cannot say I have had any FTF on either of my XD's but then again I cannot remember if I did try SWC's. I do love the XD styling and agree 100% they are very accurate.

5. Artillery Shed in Lima got an XDS in on Tues. night. 6/26/12. MSRP is $599.00 and they are asking $589.00 if it's still there.

6. cableguy

cableguy

XD's are cool, but I've never really been all that interested in tupperware pistols. Not the polymer is bad, to the contrary, they're a great pistol. I only have 1 striker and its a glock, but am bored with it and probably gonna sell it. I'll look at the xd's again at that time. As far as Kimbers go, I have mostly negative opinions about them, I could be wrong, it's just that alot of people seem to have to send them back to Kimber. After that, they run great. Like I said, I could be wrong. Every gun manufacture is bound to have problem guns I guess.