My new Wilson Combat

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Chris1911, October 4, 2012.

1. I just wanted to share my new gun with you all. It was a LONG 15 1/2 months of waiting and I'm happy with the result. I hate to say it but they are worth the price if you get to shoot one.

Mobile Photobucket :cool:

Mobile Photobucket

2. rjrivero

rjrivero

Congrats. Wilson makes a quality 1911!!

3. MikeH121

MikeH121

Wilson Combats are nice, but I would rather get 2 - 3 Springfields. :)

The problem with a nice custom is when you get a little scratch it hurts. Holstering will mar the finish after a while.

But then again I also buy beater cars, have not had a car payment since 1994. and an old 300 dollar van lasted 5 years. My 500 dollar Pick-up is heading into its 3rd year. I'll spend car payments on something else.

I not cheap I just practical. :thumbs:

4. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

I just finished up my first car loan back in 2007. Not bad for being over 50... Never again if I can help it.

5. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Very very pretty

6. I have yet to bolster it but I will carry it before long. I agree more guns are sometimes better than one real nice gun but after my nighthawk custom and the Wilson combat its apparent the extra money was worth it. Also nice to have a beater gun or two

7. MikeH121

MikeH121

After over 2000 rounds in my Springfield XD40 the only marks are on the inside. The outside finish has no shiny spots. It has never jammed, never not shot what was put into it. And it is accurate. The Springfield 1911 is also.

I think on the 1911 I will go Springfield. And from the reviews the GSG 1911 in 22LR as a trainer. Total would be around 1200-1300 for both. Maybe the Sig 1911 in 22LR. The GSG is 319.00 the Sig is 380.00

8. diesel

diesel

Very nice, Chris. How many rounds does it hold?

9. 7+1 or 8+1 or 10+1. Depending on mag. I carry 8+1 with extra magazine or two.