• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Mouse fart guns

After doing a post in the handgun section it occured to me that there is no section for mouse fart guns. There'sa ton of people out there that shoot 22's. It would be benificial to this site to have some sort of section for the mouse fart guns. It wouldn't matter if it as call rimfire, airgun, mousefart, or any combo of those names.

I myself shoot a ton of mousefart guns. With a pellet gun range in my basement & pistol/100yd rifle ranges at the gun club I belong to. The 22's are a challange @100yds.

Just something to consider, I don't know to many people that don't own a rimfire of some sort.

Sweet!!! Thank you for not only considering mousefart guns but putting a section in for them on this forum. I'm sure it will get used.