• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

WANT TO BUY Mosin Nagant but too poor

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Try the gun shows, Noel. I've seen many of them there and they seem to me to be quite inexpensive.:flag:

Just stopped into Arms and Ammunition ...west side of Cincy they had a Mosin M38 the Carbine. Hard to find most are the M44's. They wanted 249.00 for it though. So I picked up some Nagant Pistol ammo and a side scope mount instead.

They also did have a Nagant Pistol for 125.00

You can get them all cheaper at a gun show or Aim Surplus sent to your door with a C&R license....30 bucks some ATF paperwork and it's good for 3 years but will save you cash on the relics list currently it is anything 1962 or older including pistols. No FFL transfer fees sent right to your front door.

What are the record keeping requirements for this type of license? Do you have to keep records like an FFL does?

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
I believe you do have to keep a blue book for your acquisitions with a C&R license. The benefit of the C&R is that you can use it to grow your own collection. A regular FFL is for business only.

Still slightly confused about this CnR form. So does everyone living in the apartment with me need to be on the form and fill out a certification of compliance sheet?