Moron ATF Agent Seizes 30 Toy Guns! Says They can be Converted!

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, January 29, 2013.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

Your and my tax dollars hard at work. Forest Gump ATF (Asshats, Tards, and Fools) that means I can take my Airsoft shotgun, and fire a 50 cal. :rofl:

Again its hoplophobia, it these progressive tards that want to scare the public into panic. Ohhh kids guns, anything that looks like one, even your finger used as one is DEADLY.

They call a cow a dog long enough people begin to ride by pastures filled with them stick thier heads out the car window and start going "BARK" instead of "MOO"

2. diesel

diesel

UNBELIEVABLE!!!:flag:

3. Just too much practice.

As usual we have proof that they can be converted but we aren't going to make this avialable to you until you jump through all of our hoops and the public as forgotten about the incident. :banghead:
    These guys need to get a real job. :D
    The question for me is this an attempt to limit and or eliminate the modern warfare enactments. Does the BATFE think they are getting too much practice and would be hard to defeat once they put real weapons in their hands. :flag: Just seems a little too strange and I think we will see more and more of this kind of behavior on the part of LEA. :dumb:

4. Re: Just too much practice.

I'm sorry. That "agent" really needs to either learn his frickin' job or just go out and get a life.

These can be turned into "real" guns???

WTF?

It's clowns like this that will be ATTEMPTING to knock on your door and take your guns.

Fat chance.

I would be absolutely ashamed to be in that video and making an insane statement like that with a straight face.

If it was April 1st, it might be funny. Too bad it's the sad truth that this kind of "agent" is coming after your guns.

Sad.

AD

5. MikeH121

MikeH121

Re: Just too much practice.

Now now AD keep your gun-loving, Constitution-loving, freedom-loving Patriotic yap closed....don't you know these people are the experts and you can't even figure out which end the bullet comes out of.........:rofl:

I swear if I had a penny for every tax dollars these tards have wasted I could buy this country off China.

This weekend I am gonna try "converting" my airsoft pump shotgun into a single shot 50 BMG....I foresee no danger to me or my hands, face, upper torso.....And to top that I am gonna convert a cardboard shipping tube into a mortar....:rofl: :rofl: :peace:

6. diesel

diesel

Re: Just too much practice.

I hope when he comes for my guns, he's carrying an airsoft M-16! !:flag: