• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

militia

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Can any of you fine gentlemen(or ladies)give me any info on local militias?
I am very interested in starting a local chapter.

Anyone with any info on this matter, please PM me. All correspondence will be held in extreme privacy.

ADulay

vip
nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
FYI . . . .

This is taken straight from our (Florida) statutes on guns and firearms.

Please check your Ohio statutes for anything similar. Discretion is the better part of valor.

AD

790.29 Paramilitary training; teaching or participation prohibited.—

(1) This act shall be known and may be cited as the “State Antiparamilitary Training Act.â€

(2) As used in this section, the term “civil disorder†means a public disturbance involving acts of violence by an assemblage of three or more persons, which disturbance causes an immediate danger of, or results in, damage or injury to the property or person of any other individual within the United States.

(3)(a) Whoever teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, destructive device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that the same will be unlawfully employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder within the United States, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(b) Whoever assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, destructive device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to unlawfully employ the same for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder within the United States, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Thank you, AD, this is why I asked. I should have known it would be you to answer my questions.
This does not surprise me in the least......the insulating laws our govt. has created over the last few years, to make every patriot in our country a criminal or anti-govt. radical, to protect their high and mighty, elite asses from the public.
I ran into this Fri. night after an issue my son had with the law.
The bald faced liars.....the LEO's collusion, and me going to court in the morning for trying to defend myself from a 30 year old psycho with a badge, who already arrested my son(all 125 lbs. of him)with the aid of 11 O T H E R OFFICERS in his own yard. In a town of about a thousand residents, I didn't know we had so many cops!!!

After receiving a copy of the police report from a friend, I was stunned at the blatant lie of the entire report. I spoke with the chief and a police union rep. of some sort , this morning about the incident, because I was released that same night even though they had roughed me up and arrested me. I told him the report was 75% untrue. I may have been talking to a concrete wall......that thin blue line bullshit, know what I mean?

To make a long story short, (seems like we always get a long story from diesel?) i'll face a judge in the morning and arm myself to the teeth as i'm contemplating pressing assault and attempted murder charges against that young cop.

Wish me luck.:flag:

P.S. I may as well quit preaching my patriotism and anti govt. rhetoric because, I realize now, it's an exorcise in futility.......it's already too late. Without a full blown revolution (which will never happen in my lifetime because our young guys are all P U S S Y S ) we have lost our way as the country that was once the envy of the world!!!

I weep for mother AMERICA.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Good luck today Diesel. Yeah the current generation of young people are quite passive to put it nicely. They have not had the duty and honor instilled in them unfortunately. Sadly enough it is my generation that is the root cause I fear.

I do hope to see a revolution or uprising against the current form of our out of control government.

sent from my Galaxy s4 using tapatalk

dogrtst

Just by asking the question with that word in it is like painting a target on your backside. The word has been so politically bastardized that it invokes panic and hysteria whenever it is spoken or written. I'm certain it is one of those words that the govt keys on and are probably all over this site now. Sounds crazy but isn't that how it works?

This is what Affirmative Action, allowing standards for acceptance (racial and sex preferences) into Law Enforcement careers and government jobs to be lowered to allow lesser qualified individuals to compete, and forcing PC and political agendas to have priority of enforcement over the actual law as it is written and intended. There are lots of good people who wear the badge but there are also a lot of them that should be behind bars not behind a badge.

We have been screwed as a nation for a long time and it will not get any better in our lifetime, I'm sad to say. And unfortunately, the election of Barack Hussein Obama hastened the downfall of this once great country that was the envy of the world to a level of laughing stock I never thought was possible.

And the likes of Janet Reno and the crime she perpetrated at Ruby Ridge in the name of Law Enforcement should give all of us pause. The inmates are in charge of the asylum - now's that's a scary thought!

dogrtst

stylus

FYI . . . .

This is taken straight from our (Florida) statutes on guns and firearms.

Please check your Ohio statutes for anything similar. Discretion is the better part of valor.

AD

790.29 Paramilitary training; teaching or participation prohibited.—

(1) This act shall be known and may be cited as the “State Antiparamilitary Training Act.â€

(2) As used in this section, the term “civil disorder†means a public disturbance involving acts of violence by an assemblage of three or more persons, which disturbance causes an immediate danger of, or results in, damage or injury to the property or person of any other individual within the United States.

(3)(a) Whoever teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, destructive device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that the same will be unlawfully employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder within the United States, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(b) Whoever assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, destructive device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to unlawfully employ the same for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder within the United States, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
That's regarding civil disorder and includes street gangs.

There are a dozen proper militias operating in Ohio performing education, honorguard and yes, even firearms training (think hunter's saftey, carry permit classes, and advanced self-defence). These are perfectly legal organizations opperating with full knowledge, and in some cases with endorsement, of law enforcement.

Last edited:

ADulay

vip
nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
A militia /mɨˈlɪʃə/[1] generally is an army or other fighting force that is composed of non-professional fighters; citizens of a nation or subjects of a state or government that can be called upon to enter a combat situation, as opposed to a professional force of regular, full-time military personnel, or historically, members of the fighting nobility class (e.g., knights or samurai). It was common for militias to engage guerrilla warfare or defense instead of attacking.

Sent from the Glock Range Bag iPad using Tapatalk and a screwdriver