• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Mike Lee Hammers the Final Nail in The UN Small Arms Treaty Coffin

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Mike Lee Hammers the Final Nail in The UN Small Arms Treaty Coffin

Since March Madness is in full swing and Obama was able to completely fill out his tournament brackets, I believe a basketball visual is in order. Barack Obama is galloping loose on a fast break with the wonderful athletic grace that only “The Big O†can display. There is a quickening of his stride and growing determination in his eyes. As he powers toward the rack, from out of nowhere, Mike Lee rises like the Kraken and towers like Godzilla to slap the ball 20 rows up into the stands. Rejected Mr. President. A quick taunt from Mike Lee is in order as he waves his index finger to signal that you must come strong or not at all Mr. President.

Don’t hate the player. Hate the game.

It’s over. The fat lady is in full chorus. As for all the basketball stuff? This is what happens when a blogger is deprived of sleep. So what on earth am I talking about?

On Wednesday Senator Mike Lee became the 34th co-sponsor of S. Con. Res 7, a resolution expressing opposition to the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). The treaty contains several troubling provisions that could prevent the United States from coming to the aid of its closest allies, as well as limit the constitutional rights of Americans. Senator Lee was the 34th co-sponsor of the resolution introduced by Senator Jerry Moran of Kansas, which gives the opposition more than enough votes in the Senate to block ratification of the treaty.

Read more: Mike Lee Hammers the Final Nail in The UN Small Arms Treaty Coffin