• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

might sell some of my longarms

been assessing my rifles and what I'll be doing with them. I don't hunt and never will,just paper punching and load development.
My DPMS 'Oracle' that I converted to a fixed A2 stock I want to keep. The DPMS AR10 'sportical' (7.62/308) and Savage 11/111 Trophy Hunter XP (308) are both un-fired and I'll probably never get to working them. The DPMS AR10 I bought just to have one since I found it at a good price. The Savage I bought to replace a Rem 700 ADL 30-06 that I sold. I have no need for a larger caliber.
The RRA LAR9 9mm is still un-fired and I don't need a 9mm 'rifle'.
The Savage 10/110 223 bolt (un-fired) is on the fence,contemplating. I'd like to replace it with a Rem bolt in 223 now that new model Rems are coming thru with a 9" twist.
Because the 308/7.62s' are going,gonna dump lot of the reloading components for them,bullets,brass,primers.
I'll probably get a table at the upcoming Akron show,where I've had a table in the past at a few shows.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Let me know what you have as far as brass and bullets I might be interested in buying the supplies from you. :)

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Good, Prep, how bout you. I would have loved to bye his .308 components but he just lives to damn far away from me.:flag:

'too damn far away from me.'
evidently you don't go to the Niles gun show,which you are very close to. Most of my 308 components come from the show circuit and mostly from Kendall ordnance at the shows. The 'frenzy' is long over and brass and bullets are relatively inexpensive now at the shows.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Damn, 10mm. I just looked for you on the map. I thought you were out in Toledo, not Cleveland. Sorry.:dumb:

I'm a member at Southern Michigan Sportsmen Club there is a couple indoor pay ranges. Also Elmore Oh Sandusky Sportsmen Club Gibsonburg. I travel 4mi to the club as I'm almost at the Michigan state line.