might sell some of my longarms

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by oldman10mm, March 13, 2014.

1. been assessing my rifles and what I'll be doing with them. I don't hunt and never will,just paper punching and load development.
    My DPMS 'Oracle' that I converted to a fixed A2 stock I want to keep. The DPMS AR10 'sportical' (7.62/308) and Savage 11/111 Trophy Hunter XP (308) are both un-fired and I'll probably never get to working them. The DPMS AR10 I bought just to have one since I found it at a good price. The Savage I bought to replace a Rem 700 ADL 30-06 that I sold. I have no need for a larger caliber.
    The RRA LAR9 9mm is still un-fired and I don't need a 9mm 'rifle'.
    The Savage 10/110 223 bolt (un-fired) is on the fence,contemplating. I'd like to replace it with a Rem bolt in 223 now that new model Rems are coming thru with a 9" twist.
    Because the 308/7.62s' are going,gonna dump lot of the reloading components for them,bullets,brass,primers.
    I'll probably get a table at the upcoming Akron show,where I've had a table in the past at a few shows.

2. diesel

diesel

What do you mean the .308's are going?:confused::banghead:

3. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Diesel - he's selling his .308 rifles, no need for reloading.

How ya doing?

4. by 'the 308s' are going' I mean I've decided to try to sell them.

5. Let me know what you have as far as brass and bullets I might be interested in buying the supplies from you. :)

6. preppers' already spoken for them a few hours ago.

7. Damn it all to hell! Ok...figures I would miss out because of work. Oh well. :confused:

8. diesel

diesel

Good, Prep, how bout you. I would have loved to bye his .308 components but he just lives to damn far away from me.:flag:

9. 'too damn far away from me.'
    evidently you don't go to the Niles gun show,which you are very close to. Most of my 308 components come from the show circuit and mostly from Kendall ordnance at the shows. The 'frenzy' is long over and brass and bullets are relatively inexpensive now at the shows.

10. diesel

diesel

Damn, 10mm. I just looked for you on the map. I thought you were out in Toledo, not Cleveland. Sorry.:dumb:

11. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Wolf and myself are out of Toledo seems like no one else shoots in NW Ohio or the Toledo area.

12. TrustyCow

TrustyCow

Where all is there to shoot up in that area?

13. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    I'm a member at Southern Michigan Sportsmen Club there is a couple indoor pay ranges. Also Elmore Oh Sandusky Sportsmen Club Gibsonburg. I travel 4mi to the club as I'm almost at the Michigan state line.

14. I am now without the DPMS AR10,Savage 308 package,Savage 223 and 7.62 brass/bullets. No regrets.