MAIG by Glaze, less brains than Biden.

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by dogshawred, August 20, 2013.

1. MAIG outdoes Biden on self-defense | Buckeye Firearms Association
    ~
    On August 2, Executive Director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns Mark Glaze managed the twin feat of offering self-defense advice that surpassed Vice President Joseph Biden's in its ignorance, while simultaneously making MSNBC's Chris Matthews seem like a voice of reason on the topic.
    ~
    While a guest on Matthews' Hardball, the host discussed with Glaze whether he would consider an attacker wielding an ax handle as armed for the purpose of gauging whether the person's victim should have the right to defend himself or herself with a gun, resulting in the following exchange:
    ~
    Matthews: Would you consider the guy with the ax handle armed or not?
    ~
    Glaze: Well, not with a gun.
    ~
    Matthews: No, would you call him -- well, I call him armed.
    ~
    Glaze: Well, I have a word for him, I have a word for him. I grew up in Colorado where my dad was a gun dealer, and a guy who shoots somebody who has anything other than a gun when they could have done something else like talk or fight with their fists --
    ~
    Matthews: Well, how do you talk to a guy with an ax handle? How do you talk to a guy with an ax handle?
    ~
    Glaze: Well, you fight him. You run away. You deescalate the situation. I mean, that`s the way it was.
    ~
    Glaze's response betrays Michael Bloomberg and MAIG's radical vision of a society devoid of nearly all lawful self-defense.
    ~
    The right to use a gun in self-defense in circumstances like the one Matthews and Glaze discuss is not at all controversial, as it would likely be legal in all 50 states (dependent on the exact individual circumstances), and is an extension of one of our most long-respected natural rights.

2. diesel

diesel

I'd like to take an axe handle to him....with the axe attached.:D :flag:

3. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

Any guest that can make Chris Matthews sound reasonable, is clearly carrying their FLRLC (far left radical liberal card ;))

Last edited: August 24, 2013