M&P Shield Mod

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by MikeH121, April 12, 2015.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

2 Weeks, had it for only 2 weeks now and already changed out the Rear Slide Cover.

By NDZ Performance from Amazon. Got it Friday installed the same day.

They have ones that fit the M&P's, XDS's and Glocks.

http://www.ndzperformance.com/

S6300383.JPG

S6300384.JPG

2. Did somebody say Rear Slide Cover replacement?????

Woo-Hoo!

Got all of mine from NDZ also.

AD

[​IMG]

3. MikeH121

MikeH121

Looking good Cav-man.

I like it better than the plastic original, they make a good piece and easy price.

A little awkward though, I mean the bad guy can't see it. :whistle:

On another note did you try out the Grabbing of the slide and firing yet?

4. Mike,

You know, I haven't. I think I need to watch that video a few more times and then get the long slide, 9mm gun out and give it a go.

I'd say "thanks for reminding me" but my heart just wouldn't be in it as I had completely forgotten about it until you brought it back up.

Anyway, I'll add it to the list of things to work out the details on this month.

Now I'm interested in it again.

AD

5. MikeH121

MikeH121

Long as it's not a wheelie. Mythbusters and a sliced hotdog comes to mind. With Semi-auto the explosion happens in the chamber.

It is a SHTF kinda thing, the bad guy is right on you and tries to grab your gun, it makes him grab your hand still in control of the gun. Hopefully if ever, that one shot makes him back off, rack and fire again.

But then again if ever a DGU, as he lays moaning you could always turn your G around and say ain't that Slide cover COOL. :rofl: