• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

M&P Shield Mod

Looking good Cav-man.

I like it better than the plastic original, they make a good piece and easy price.

A little awkward though, I mean the bad guy can't see it. :whistle:

On another note did you try out the Grabbing of the slide and firing yet?

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
On another note did you try out the Grabbing of the slide and firing yet?
Mike,

You know, I haven't. I think I need to watch that video a few more times and then get the long slide, 9mm gun out and give it a go.

I'd say "thanks for reminding me" but my heart just wouldn't be in it as I had completely forgotten about it until you brought it back up.

Anyway, I'll add it to the list of things to work out the details on this month.

Now I'm interested in it again.

AD

Long as it's not a wheelie. Mythbusters and a sliced hotdog comes to mind. With Semi-auto the explosion happens in the chamber.

It is a SHTF kinda thing, the bad guy is right on you and tries to grab your gun, it makes him grab your hand still in control of the gun. Hopefully if ever, that one shot makes him back off, rack and fire again.

But then again if ever a DGU, as he lays moaning you could always turn your G around and say ain't that Slide cover COOL. :rofl: