• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

lucky

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
My son has to be the luckiest guy i know.....when it comes to guns, that is.
A few years ago, after my father-in-law passed, my son found an M1 carbine that i had been looking over a year for.
Last night, after his girl friends mother passed, he finds a WWll issue 1911 in the rafters of the attic that no one knew she had. They're not even sure it was hers. It may have been there from the previous owner. And of course, his girl friend gave it to him.

It's an original Colt with little bluing and bakalite grips, but fully functional. Tomorrow in better light i will tear it down and check it over closely. And get some pics.:flag:

Would love to see pics, please post them . If he decides he wants to sell either one please contact me, I am a serious buyer

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
There are pics of it on here somewhere, Orlando. I don't remember what post they're in?
I'll find them and get back to you.
If you know a lot about them, I have some questions along with the photos that you may be able to answer. :flag::flag:

They are under a post titled "help."

Last edited: