• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

love dat Smith

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
My favorite gun has always been the revolver. Nothing like a blued Colt 4".
Yup, i'm also snobbish for blued wheelies. That brought me to a dilemma recently. I wanted the sell one of my Smiths and only owned one stainless. You guessed it, my carry piece.
Me being me, i solded the stainless Mod. 60 and began to carry my Mod. 19 quite begrudgingly. Nothing can screw up a finely blued gun, such as my 19, faster than using it for a carry gun.
S&W has diffused my dilemma but, looks like it's going to cost me a ton, hence, the answer to my dilemma!!:D:D:D:flag:

Attachments

I also prefer the old deep blued Smiths,but when practical sense comes into play,can't carry them. I have 'blues',SS,& Nickle.
Confused by your post. Was the 60 you sold 38sp(prior to the ones that could use 357) or 357 ? The 1st pic(the pinto),is that yours ?

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I also prefer the old deep blued Smiths,but when practical sense comes into play,can't carry them. I have 'blues',SS,& Nickle.
Confused by your post. Was the 60 you sold 38sp(prior to the ones that could use 357) or 357 ? The 1st pic(the pinto),is that yours ?
Neither gun in the pic are mine. 1st is Smith's play on blued AND stainless. The second is they're new dark blue stainless. The Mod. 60 i sold was a 5 shot stainless .357

Oddly enough, i can't seem to OPEN the photo of the Mod. 60

Last edited: