• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

little help guys

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
The rifle in the post i put up the other day is a CMMG and i know nothing of them.
A small amount of research on my part tells me two tales of this rifle. Some reveiws are raving while others knock the gun as being cheaply built.
Any who can help with some info will be highly appreciated.
It is a MOD4SA.:confused::flag:

CMMG doesn't list a rifle or barrel in 17Rem,so have to assume it's a specialty/non-cmmg barrel. I didn't know someone was making AR 17Rem barrels.
In the beginning,CMMGs' were built with other manufacturers surplus parts,but since the AR platform is designed around spec'd interchangeable parts,other rifle manufacturers are also doing that.
CMMGs' were considered the low budget ARs but never heard of any problems.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
CMMG doesn't list a rifle or barrel in 17Rem,so have to assume it's a specialty/non-cmmg barrel. I didn't know someone was making AR 17Rem barrels.
In the beginning,CMMGs' were built with other manufacturers surplus parts,but since the AR platform is designed around spec'd interchangeable parts,other rifle manufacturers are also doing that.
CMMGs' were considered the low budget ARs but never heard of any problems.
Thank you for the info, 10mm. Every shop I took it to wanted it,. but wouldn't take it because of no barrel markings.
I'm sure you are correct as the barrel on this gun is homemade. It's a literal tack driver, but too damn heavy .:confused::flag::flag: