• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Lima Gun show

Today in the ice and snow I drove to Lima. I missed running into Dennis was there early. Walked the aisle table to table. There were primers on tables some powder and a lot of loaded ammo .22 - 300 win mag. Guns I saw some were at good prices. There were gun parts, gun stocks, knives, and military goods. The sales were slow and a lot of lookers as I myself was one. There was a Winchester model 70 in .300 mag with scope mounts no rings for $ 575,00. AR's were at tables with plenty of uppers for sale the Glock table had no shortage. Will I travel there again hell yes. Sorry oldman10 I really wanted to meet you. My brother was working on his house and a sawzall got the best of him. Lost a lot of blood so the drive home was in the hammer lane a smooth 80 plus mph. So next time we will meet and I also want to meet Diesel. So pot when the next gun show you are going to and we will meet.:flag::flag::) Oh and if I would have picked that gun out of the rack it would have a new home.

I hit snow on Rt30 across from I71 to I75. I was there looking at/for 22lr rifles,Remington 541s' and Weatherby XXIIs'. I saw 2 541s',one for 1375 and the other for 850,one too pricey and the other not nice enough. Saw 2 Weatherby's,725 and 750. Bought neither,maybe at a future Lima show as they were there 10 months ago at the show. Did buy a S&W 3953 pistol and then went to Columbus for a pre-arranged purchase of a S&W 3913 pistol.
11 hours and 400 miles.

Which gun would you have picked out of the rack,the Win 70 300 mag ?

The drive home from Columbus was fine,35 degrees and slight rain. An ice storm started here about 8pm. Nasty out right now.

Last edited: