• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Leesville Lake

I'm just curious if anybody out there comes down to Leesville Lake south of Carrollton Ohio. If you're ever down this way stop in the marina and we can have a talk I'm the mechanic down there.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Damn, Rich. About 15-20 years ago, i made a handful of trips to Leesville in search of the fish of a thousand casts. Never did hook into one down there, but i have to say it is some of the most beautiful country type areas i've ever been to. I can remember sit'n there in my little 14 footer casting for Muskies and watching the turkeys run around those mini-mountains that came all the way into the lake.
Before i blew out my back, i was probably among the most avid fishermen you know. Had a camper up in Ashtabula where i fished for smallmouth every day that i could. I surely miss those days.:flag:

View attachment 829
My biggest ever Lake Erie S.M. just under 6 1/2 lbs.
May 6, 2003 i believe.:D

Last edited:
Gee Rich, I don't fish but I do live within visitin' distance to Leesville Lake. I graduated from the High School just up the road between the lake and Leesville, Ohio. What are your days off, don't want to make a disappointing trip. It would be nice to see the area again.

I would be happy to meet with you. I work Monday thru Friday. I have a camper there so I'm there most of the time in the summer just come home to mow the yard. I'm only working half day tomorrow I have two new boats to unload off the semi then I'm calling it a today.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
If I don't find a job real soon, i'll have to stop in and meet ya, Rich, I could do with a little solo road trip.
Nothing but time on my hands.:time: :flag: