• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Know it alls. Or lack thereof

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Hah! That's funny.

My nephew. He can tell you more about military guns than anyone I know. We finally got him behind a .22 last summer and he really enjoyed it. I even let him shoot my Glock 17. I had to keep an eye on him regarding muzzle and trigger discipline, but he is anxious to learn.

Pretty much anybody who thinks any particular gun is the be all end all bad ass weapon capable of 1 shot kills each time every time at any range in any scenario. You know, the guys who seem to think such things like "9mm will kill the body... But a .45 will kill their soul". Or that one dip shit who tried to tell me SKS & AK rifles were designed as sniper weapons. LMAO!

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Or the resident "Tactical Ninja" who can tell me all kinds of facts and figures on pretty much anything "tactical" and bashes pretty much everyone else's gun but when I ask him where is sidearm is, he says he left it at home today.

Game over. I win.

AD

Ha yeah. I was telling a friend about my interest of buying a suppressor. And he told me that they will make your bullets less lethal. Hah i smiled and told him what suppressors do in real life.

Shoot Strait!

Any sales person who says, " Now little lady, that gun is to heavy for you to carry. You need to carry something smaller." I said WHAT?. He said this little .22 :no: is just what you need.

Hate that, my wife has no problem with a 1911, 22s are fun but come on everyone needs a gun with a kick

Shoot Strait!

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Hey Rich - I got to try my new (to me) .44 mag this afternoon. A Desert Eagle. Sweet shooter, and since I got cheap aluminum cased ammo, I didn't even mind the cases flying all over!

That's why I love shooting the 44 mag so much.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Kenny standing behind me. I thought oh my gosh what has Prepper got me into this time lol. Have that bad boy strapped to my leg for my open carry. Bet no punk messes with me lol

Hate that, my wife has no problem with a 1911, 22s are fun but come on everyone needs a gun with a kick

Shoot Strait!
I love my ruger .22 target pistol. I practice head shots at the back of the range on zombie targets. I want my carry to have just a wee bit more power. Hmmmm desert eagle .44 would do the trick lol.

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Just think of all the EXERCISE you'd get carrying that thing all day. You'd have arms like AHHNOLD. Can you say "I'll be baaahhhck"?