• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Just wanted to say...

MikeH121

vip
Army
Happy TANKS Giving

View attachment 1020

View attachment 1021

View attachment 1022

View attachment 1023

“I carry drips, bandages, different types of body splints, tourniquets to stop the harder bleeds, all the kit that’s needed to help the guys who are really bad - as well as four days’ worth of rations and water for myself. There isn’t much space for personal kit; medical kit comes first.â€
Private Abbie Martin - Queen’s Company, The Grenadier Guards

View attachment 1024

All kidding aside. Remember those who are not with thier families. I know The medic above does not celebrate Thanksgiving but remember her and her comrades.

And this man:

View attachment 1025

You’re an 19 year old kid. You’re critically wounded , and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley , 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray, Vietnam . Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8 - 1, and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the MediVac helicopters to stop coming in.

You’re lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you know you’re not getting out. Your family is 1/2 way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you’ll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out , you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter, and you look up to see an un-armed Huey, but it doesn’t seem real, because no Medi-Vac markings are on it.

Ed Freeman is coming for you. He’s not Medi-Vac, so it’s not his job, but he’s flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He’s coming anyway.

And he drops it in, and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 2 or 3 of you on board.

Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire, to the Doctors and Nurses.

And, he kept coming back…. 13 more times…..

And took about 30 of you and your buddies out, who would never have gotten out.

Medal of Honor Recipient , Ed Freeman , died at the age of 80, in Boise , ID ……May God rest his soul….. I bet you didn’t hear about this hero’s passing.