Just testing

Discussion in 'Testing Area' started by Todd Mawsome Moss, December 8, 2012.

1. Todd Mawsome Moss

Todd Mawsome Moss

2. I'll give it an 85.

Easy to dance to.

AD (if that made sense, you're at least as old as me)

3. Welcome to the community Todd. I see you met are resident cut up, AD. :whistle:

Anything I can do to help please just ask me.

Andy

4. Hi guys, the OP was me. I tried logging in with Facebook but it wouldn't let me. I just created a new account with this username. Thanks for the welcome!

-Todd

5. Hmmm, I will have to look into that. It should have allowed you too.

6. Just so you know, it let me login initially with Facebook then the next morning it showed me as logged out. I then tried re-logging in and it wouldn't show me as logged in or let me post using my Facebook account. I'm not sure if that helps or not.

7. That is strange. I will have to open a ticket with Vbulletin and see what they have to say. I've not had too many FB users besides you thus far so if I can nip this I certainly will. All your information will come in handy. I will research after work tonight. Thank you Todd.

8. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Welcome welcome

I saw this thread right after adulay posted lol. I thought 90, you can shake your groove thing to just about anything lol.

Oh my, a name with monkey in it. Don't you all know what a monkey is in my neck of the woods lol.

Last edited: December 10, 2012
  9. Testing. Glad to be here!

10. Welcome to the Community Shooter! If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. :)