• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Just testing

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
I'll give it an 85.

Easy to dance to.

AD (if that made sense, you're at least as old as me)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Welcome to the community Todd. I see you met are resident cut up, AD. :whistle:

Anything I can do to help please just ask me.

Andy

Welcome to the community Todd. I see you met are resident cut up, AD. :whistle:

Anything I can do to help please just ask me.

Andy
Hi guys, the OP was me. I tried logging in with Facebook but it wouldn't let me. I just created a new account with this username. Thanks for the welcome!

-Todd

Just so you know, it let me login initially with Facebook then the next morning it showed me as logged out. I then tried re-logging in and it wouldn't show me as logged in or let me post using my Facebook account. I'm not sure if that helps or not.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
That is strange. I will have to open a ticket with Vbulletin and see what they have to say. I've not had too many FB users besides you thus far so if I can nip this I certainly will. All your information will come in handy. I will research after work tonight. Thank you Todd.

Welcome welcome

I saw this thread right after adulay posted lol. I thought 90, you can shake your groove thing to just about anything lol.

Oh my, a name with monkey in it. Don't you all know what a monkey is in my neck of the woods lol.

Last edited: