• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Just finished an intense weekend with Robert Vogel.

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
So much to learn. Also, he's from NE Ohio! Burned through over 700 rounds, got to do some night shooting (even though the full moon prevented it from being really dark). Exhausted, but really enjoyed it and have lots of new things to practice!

Check out his web site: http://www.vogeldynamics.com/bio/

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
So much to learn. Also, he's from NE Ohio! Burned through over 700 rounds, got to do some night shooting (even though the full moon prevented it from being really dark).
Night shooting. Ah yes.

We'll be doing that on the first Monday of the month now that it's getting dark out earlier.

Everybody learns something when they have to run through a dark stage if they haven't done it for awhile!!

AD

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Cool. Was this IPSC type training or was this for personal defense type training?
The class was billed as personal defense, but was actually more IDPA/USPCA type shooting. Of course his comment held some validity: Putting bullets on target quickly is the goal whether you're gaming or fighting.

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
I can't argue with that. Wondering if you guys did some close quarters retention type gun handling with Mr. Vogel. This Extreme close quarters combat stuff has really piqued my interest.

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Wondering if you guys did some close quarters retention type gun handling with Mr. Vogel.
No - none of that sort of thing. We did do some of that with Jon Farnam a coulpe of months ago.

This Extreme close quarters combat stuff has really piqued my interest.
This is my real interest as well. John Farnam spent an entire morning going over disarms and retention before moving into the force-on-force portion of the second day. I wanted more. I have a local krav maga studio that I need to get back to. This may help scratch that itch a bit.