It's Friday! Put a face to your name.

About 2004 Have a beard now, mostly white. Hair is the same not thinning or getting white a little grey, will never be bald :D At a Christmas Party with Victoria old girlfriend now talking with her again. My marriage bombed, hers didn't even start. She wants me to take her shooting sometime this year when it gets a little warmer.

View attachment 655

That was at Toledo Speedway a couple of years ago. It was the Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. I love every second of that race car, best present my wife ever gave me.

WW, nice pic. Where and when was it taken?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

10mm....i'd be a happy man if you could take about 50-60 lbs. off of me! Looks like you can use it and I have way too much! (just kid'n my friend LOL):lol: :flag:

Doctor says don't change my weight,I'm at the lowest level of body fat content. Blood pressure tests have him telling me he wouldn't want to see a change,either up or down. I'm 5-10 lbs over my high school weight. I'm a walker,couple dozen times a year to Cedar Point,also trips to Kings Island and Six Flags NJ. The pic is from an event down in Daytona,takes a few hrs to walk it all. I shovel snow,don't have a snowblower,don't want one. Eventually I'll probably slow down,but not yet. Bought a 24" bicycle for leg exercise(instead of driving somewhere),that worked out pretty good until it was stolen.

Looking at the pics so far....I have come to the conclusion we are all old farts. :rofl:

Experience and wisdom are good but arthritis, bad backs, bad knees screw with dexterity. :notlooking:

At least we can shoot :D Can be more aware of our surroundings, and maybe don't fall into the younger trap of texting and walking and being oblivious to what is happening in our immediate A.O.

I have seen too many youngers looking down at their stupid smart phones, the toy is making them dumb. Or the morons with the hoods on jackets in winter who can't look right or left and almost get run over in parking lots.

I have an old Army Parka with a hood, it is not for walking and being alert, it is for keeping the weather off your head when in place.

I don't need a smart phone, I need nimble fingers, good cover and a good field of fire. :D

Looks like an awesome spot, Reap. I can just sit for hours watch'n the critters in a place like that.
I've also been known to sit out in the woods with my Cannon Eos and snap some good "critter pics.":flag:

All,

Well, I wasn't going to post up a pic in this thread as I've got my mug literally pasted all over the IDPA thread and a few other areas but as this appears to be the "official" face thread, I'll offer up this photo from one of our Saturday Open Carry Fishing events at Fort Myers Beach.

And yes, you can open carry in Florida when you're fishing.

What do I say to "overly excited New Yorkers" down on vacation when they see the sidearm?

"Hey! It's the law down here. Deal with it." :cool:

AD (still another old guy on the forum)