It NEVER ends with Libtards

Discussion in 'General Political Discussion' started by MikeH121, January 18, 2013.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

"They don't want to take your guns" people said , "they are not trying to stop hunters and sport shooters" people said, IT IS ABOUT PEOPLE CONTROL not GUN CONTROL.

They should ask the Armanians, the Jews, the Russian peasants.....First start with it has to do with public safety, then just keep shipping away. Finally the people have no means to fight back:

A Chicago alderman is asking City Council to hold hearings on a controversial gun control proposal that would require GPS tracking of all firearms, CBS Chicago reports.

Ald. Willie Cochran, of the 20th District, wants GPS chips implanted in all new guns, as well as retrofitted on existing firearms, so police can locate them if they go missing. Cochran is also a former police officer.

“Just like if your car gets stolen,†he explained, “OnStar can tell you where your car is. If your gun gets stolen, and you report it, we should be able to find that gun.â€

As far as responsible gun owners’ right to privacy, Cochran isn’t really concerned about that.

“afety is…a much more important issue than privacy,†he said.

“It is extremely important that we look past this privacy issue, at this point, and understand how important it is for us to address the issue of safety,†Cochran added.

More from CBS Chicago:

Cochran has introduced a resolution asking the Committee on Public Safety to hold hearings to receive testimony on the matter. A Massachusetts state senator from Boston has been pushing a similar measure in that state.

Cochran acknowledged it might be expensive to install GPS chips on current and future firearms, but not as expensive as the cost of gun violence to society.

“Let’s measure what it costs in hospital costs, lost wages, deaths,†he said.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel did not comment on the GPS proposal. However, Emanuel has vowed to push for even stricter gun laws than Chicago already has.

2. Better yet, lets just chip all the people and install cameras in everyone's houses. After all privacy isn't all that important, safety is paramount!

3. MikeH121

MikeH121

Why not we chip dogs.....

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. " -Ben Franklin

The Armanians gave up thiers the Turks slaughtered them, as Hitler said about the final soultion, "Who remembers the Armanians"

"For I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

4. diesel

diesel

This country is going to hell in a hand basket.
    My old lady works for 3 doctors. She doesn't understand why I won't take their GOVT. ISSUE flu shot. I tried to explain to her that "who knows whats really in that shot?" She thinks i'm crazy, but I just don't trust them. Probably some kind of nano-tracking device, or worse yet, some kind of nasty drug that turns one in to a liberal!:shocker: Damn.....what could be worse????

BTW, the old lady took the shot as always, and as always, she got the flu anyhow.:flag: :flag:

5. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Don't laugh this has been talked about.

6. Watch what you wish for.

Watch out what you say, someday down they road when they come to your door and show you your own words justing asking for a camera to be stuck up your butt. How are you going to shake the doo doo of your foot then. :no:

They already pretty well got us tracked 24/7 now as it is and without our permission. If you use any electronics personally or regarding business transactions they know you and what you had for breakfast on the 3rd Thursday in February, 2009. :banghead:

Smile big brother has been watching. :cuss: