• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

It is past time for a Ban

The Bath School Disaster in 1928 is the worst school mass killing in the US.

It is time to Ban ALL practice of Islam, since Pearl Harbor the single most deadly "incident"

When the libs say you cannot "blame a religion" reply, "Like you blame all guns?"

The libs are saying the device is the problem, as with Islam it is the device. The excuse.

225,000 Deaths are doctor related. Time to ban them.

12,000 deaths per year due to unnecessary surgery
7000 deaths per year due to medication errors in hospitals
20,000 deaths per year due to other errors in hospitals
80,000 deaths per year due to infections in hospitals
106,000 deaths per year due to negative effects of drugs

And let us forever ban Communism : (R. J. Rummel, Professor Emeritus at the Univerisity of Hawaii)

I did a comprehensive overview of available estimates, including those by Conquest, and wrote a book, Lethal Politics, on Soviet democide to provide understanding and context for my figures. I calculate that the Communist regime, 1917-1987, murdered about 62,000,000 people, around 55,000,000 of them citizens (see Table 1.1 for a periodization of the deaths).

As for Stalin, when the holes in Conquest’s estimates are filled in, I calculate that Stalin murdered about 43,000,000 citizens and foreigners, over twice Conquest’s total. Therefore, the usual estimate of 20 million killed in Soviet democide is far off for the Soviet Union per se, and even less than half of the total Stalin alone murdered.

But, these are all statistics and hard to grasp. Compare my total of 62,000,000 for the Soviet Union and 43,000,000 for Stalin to the death from slavery of 37,000,000 during the 16th to the 19th century; or to the death of from 25,000,000 to 75,000,000 in the Black Death (bubonic plague), 1347-1351, that depopulated Europe.

Another way of looking at this is that the annual risk of a person under Soviet control being murdered by the regime was 1 out of 222. But, compare -- the annual risk of anyone in the world dying from war was 1 out of 5,556, from smoking a pack of cigarettes a day was 1 out of 278, from any cancer was 1 out of 357, or for an American to die in an auto accident was 1 out of 4,167.[1]

....................................................................................................................................

The Libs say they don't want to stop "hunting" ask them where in the Second Amendment does it say for the purposes of hunting. The sole purpose was to defend yourself and your family and property from those who would do harm including you government.

How has banning guns worked for England? Gun related crimes are up. Shootings are up. And have gone up every year. Can't have a gun in New York City. How has that worked?

Here in Cincy after school shootings and 9-11 all schools were locked. Classrooms were changed to be lockable. I know I installed lots of locking hardware. The company I work for has put in cameras, door security, etc....

I have guns, they have yet to go and shoot someone. My XD is loaded, as is my shotgun. Not too too worried about home invasion. But I do take steps just in case. My 3 dogs, smallest 70 lbs, are the first warning. I have a home alarm, good locks, and live in the burbs.

Had an SUV, it never swerved at someone by itself, my knives have never shown the propencity to move around pointing themselves at someone.

Society IS to blame, not in the violence of video games, but in the price we put on life. Abortions to assisted suicide. To not talking about the reasons for violence in cities, for fear of being labeled a racist. The White House changed terriorism, to man made disasters. Murders get out of prison. And some kill again.

They have and will always try to control us. Hitler disarmed the Germans, Stalin disarmed the Russians. And those 2 have been responsible for killing more than anyone in recent history. Yet they also were the device, the tool, others carried out their orders.

Some people are just evil, in heart and mind. Some are screwed up in the head, they want to be famous, they want payback for some slight.

The Brady campaign has used this incident to fund raise. Blood money is okay for the libs.

The media perpetuates it, George Zimmerman doctored photos. A picture of a rifle on the back of a Tea Party guy saying it is white gun nut, yet editing the picture to not show the guy was black.

Sensationalizing these only lets those who want to end themselves want to take some people with them to be remembered. They get their 15 minutes of fame. But who knows the name of Andrew Philip Kehoe the guy who killed his wife, blew up his house the school and himself in Bath?

Last edited by a moderator:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Very well put Mike. :bow:

Those are the same points my father and I have been trying to get across to people for the longest time when they start crying for more gun control measures. I just hope that for once common sense will win out in this battle. I am so tired of hearing "they just need to ban all guns". As stated above that has done nothing for crime rates elsewhere and even here in the U.S. in certain areas like the murder capital Washington D.C.

P.S. I accidently hit the edit button instead of reply. :dumb:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army

TURN OFF THE NEWS.......

Morgan Freeman's brilliant take on what happened yesterday :

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single *victim* of Columbine? Disturbed
people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."

I too have been preaching this for years, less focus on the bad and more on the good in life. But society has a blood lust for the bad and media panders to them for ratings.
It is time for a change and not the change The President referred to in his address (too bad he couldn't get through it without making it political :banghead:) for the victims of Sandy Hook Elementary. We need to punish criminials for their crimes no matter what the cost and punishment needs to fit the crime and the punishment needs to be swift and efficient, not appeal delayed :D. Today the BGs have more rights than the victims, this must end.