It IS an addiction, new gun to me

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by MikeH121, March 6, 2015.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

So I finished a bolt action bullet pen kit. Did the wood myself.

S6300362.JPG

Picked up some Agilla mini 12g shells. Aren't they cute. So if you can get 7 in the tube you can now get 11. Full powder some less shot. No big giant plug. Their slugs are just a bit taller.

S6300363.JPG

Next to a 12 pellet 00 Buckshot.

S6300364.JPG

My new coffee cup.

S6300368.JPG

My new gun. Star Model BM 9mm 8+1 John Browning Action Spain. All steel. About ccw size. 309.00 out

the door with tax and a box of 9mm.

Shooter's Supply Loveland. He had NO new guns in any case. No pistols or longs. All he had was his used.

He sold out in the last week of all new and almost all ammo. So buying continues.

S6300365.JPG

S6300366.JPG

S6300367.JPG

Attached Files:

2. diesel

diesel

Very nice woodwork, Mike.
    I love the little 12 gage ammo, never knew there was such a critter.
    :thumbs::flag:

3. Damn Mike? I wish I had some skills with my hands. Hell I can barely even use them to type let alone wood working like that.

I have to ask, where did you get those shells? I'd love to add some of those to my collection.

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

Got them in Milford Ohio. Seen them on MidwayUSA it is actually Aguila.

5. My new one,picked it up Tuesday at FFF,130 off of 850 MSRP,L frame 1st 44 mag not built on an N frame,5 shot,4".

[​IMG]

6. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Nice gun sir everyone needs a .44mag.

7. diesel

diesel

Absolute beauty.
    I didn't get any new ones but, I did buy a new set of grips for my Python.:D

20150516_134559.jpg

8. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Nice grips who makes them diesel ?

Last edited: May 25, 2015
  9. diesel

diesel

I got them from ebay so i went back and checked for ya. It doesn't give the manufacturers name but, i got them from "450ackley."
    I went to his personal site to look again, no manu. just, "rosewood Python grips" made in USA.
    He also has them for many other guns including S&W.:flag:

10. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Thanks Diesel there some grips on the site I would like to get for my Ruger 41mag.

11. You know that is one pistol I caliber I do not have? I have a .44 mag lever gun but no wheel gun. Perhaps I need to start searching after I try and pay off the bills from winter.

12. diesel

diesel

Good to see u, Wolf. Hows life?:flag:

13. Thank you Diesel. I am still alive, more than I can say for others around me. Been a rough patch so far this year yet again.

How are you doing? Staying out of trouble I hope? ;)

14. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    What you need is a day at the range. A little shooting with a friend and a stop for lunch so you can clear your mind would help a lot. When I had several motorcycles at once a nice ride in the country would work wonders. So stay well my friend and get out and do something to clear your mind.

15. diesel

diesel

I'm good, thanks for asking, my friend. Sorry to hear about your problems....honestly. Keep your head up bro, things have a way of working out well if one gives them time enough.:):flag:

16. Thank you gentlemen. Yeah I am desperately in need of some soothing range time. My only problem with that is that I will have to buy more ammo and/or supplies to replace that I use. Oh the horror and dilemma. :evil:

17. Two recent additions for me

M28-2 1978 357M 6" N-frame, acquired thru Armslist 2 weeks ago, local private sale.
    [​IMG]

M686-6+ Talo Edition, 357M, 7shot, 5",unfluted cylinder, acquired thru Armslist yesterday, local private sale
    [​IMG]

18. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Nice you just can't shopping it's and addiction you should seek help.:flag::lol:

19. I am getting help,Armslist is helping me !

My desktop shortcut is set-up as Armslist/Ohio/seller -private party/listing type-for sale/Smith&Wesson. Works well and quick.

Last edited: June 29, 2015
  20. diesel

diesel

WOW.....am I jealous. Two great wheelies, 10mm. You know i'm in love with the Smiths.
    Is the blued gun a Mod 19? Never heard of an M28. I think the bigger grips would sweeten the looks? Or do you prefer to leave it original? (or should I say "as is") :shocker::flag:

Last edited: June 30, 2015