It is all your fault

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Minimal Brat, October 9, 2012.

1. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Why didn't any of you tell me to not look in the gun cases at the range? Why didn't you tell me you can never have enough guns? Why why why lol. No one tells me anything I always have to find things out myself. I really have to wear blinders when i go shooting the next time lol.

What do you all think of the Ruger P95? Looked and felt like a nice gun.

2. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Last edited: October 9, 2012
  4. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

5. MikeH121

MikeH121

Used Kahr 9 or yesterday at Hunter's Den in Amelia he had a used CZ 40 cal for 399.

Looking at the pic of the sheared off pin Prepper found plus with the LC's series of 9's and 380's they don't shoot right for me, look close at some of those pics, ignore the sheared pin the seams aren't smooth it looks like a plastic kids gun from China. I don't put a gun down or any product down because of a lemon or a dud. But Ruger can do better on fit and finish and still stay cost effective. Looks like they failed on that one.

That said, if you can shoot it good and like it and it eats rounds then get the one you want. it would be nice if all gun shops had a range available to test fire before you buy :D

6. I have a p95 and it shoots well and has had no problems, however I think it's uglier than sin and does feel Cheap. I would look for a used one and buy a new nicer Steyr or maybe a caracal. Good luck

7. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Now see, I didn't think it was ugly at all lol. People think my sr9c is ugly too and I thought it was cute lol.