• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Inside PA-63 grips

Here are the pics of the inside shaping done to fit the grips on the PA-63, Not laquered in the pic and without the final sanding to smooth.

Cannot leave the backside flat, has to have a saftey and mag release cutout and inside parts cutout and the center to lock it into the frame along with the screw hole.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
WOW you did a really nice job on those. I did not realize the amount of detail needed to get them to fit and still operate.

:flag:Great job, Mike. You look like you know your stuff. I'm impressed.:clap:
I do woodworking. First time doing grips. I need to wet them so you can see more detail though. The Walnut cost me under $4.00 and about 10 hours of work sitting in front of the TV. Most of the material was taken and shaped with a Dremel. Then by hand. I didn't want to laquer the inside surface. But I may.