• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Incorrect Politics

THIS is what we are up against. I never new a sling attachment(1) also did triple duty, as (2) a bayonet lug, and (3) a Granade launcher attachment. People of the gun meet the Hoplophobes of the inkwells.

View attachment 573

More True during the daily grind.

View attachment 574

And you thought wheelguns cannot be high capacity assualt machines :D This pic could cause Cuomo and Bloomberg to have a heart attack. :evil:

View attachment 575

So true.

View attachment 576

And on another note. The left says Obama is the smartest man ini the room. I will give that to him.

He is the smartest man in the room, but the room is the size of the universe and the universe is a vaccum as is Obama. He sucks the air out of the world, he sucks the liberty out of America, he sucks the print off the Constitution....hell he just plain SUCKS.