• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

I'm back...again.

I had a big relapse with my TBI several months back. So after spending those months in a dark room, no tv, computer or books I'm happy to announce that I'm back to work. I still have constant headaches but the dizziness and nausea are gone.
I have a lot of catching up to do.
It's great to be back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

whitewolf68

Site Owner
Army
Welcome back to the community. I too am trying once again get back into things here.

Lots going on personally with family and medical issues. Anyhow all that aside I too have a lot of catching up to do as well.

sent from my Galaxy s4 using tapatalk

I kind of missed stopping by here.
Hey WW, I totally understand medical issues. I'm not at 100% yet.
Diesel, we'll make this the most informative and entertaining place we can without getting into to much trouble. lol!

Thanks Buck. I still have a way to go, but I'm much better and 30 pounds heavier. I'm working on that as well. :)