Illinois Attorney has Epiphany...

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, August 26, 2012.

1. llinois State Attorney Announces He Won’t Prosecute Citizens for Bearing Arms (VIDEO)
    [COLOR=black !important]
    In an effort to stoke the flames of the ongoing concealed-carry debate in Illinois, the last remaining state that prohibits law-abiding citizens from carrying a concealed firearm, a state attorney announced that he will no longer prosecute citizens for certain weapons possession charges when they have “no evil intent.â€
    [/COLOR]
    “Our message is this: we will no longer use the power and authority of our office to criminalize and punish decent, otherwise law-abiding citizens who choose to exercise the rights granted to them by the Second Amendment of the United States’ Constitution to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves and their families,†said McLean County State’s Attorney Ronald Dozier in a Tuesday press release.

http://www.guns.com/illinois-state-attorney-prosecute-citizens-bearing-arms-10751.html

2. diesel

diesel

:shocker:OMG!! Someone in obama-land has the balls to disagree with the "chigago politico" I'm sure obama and rohm emanuel will do everything in their power to stop this action or discredit the individual prosecutor. Never the less, it's nice to see.:flag:

3. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Hmmmm We should put up a poll regarding this guy's future...
    A - Strange car accident.
    B - Scandal regarding some sexual exploits.
    C - Early retirement to be with family/medical reasons.
    D - Boating accident on Lake Michigan.
    E - Financial scandal.

4. Is that the wind of change I hear blowing through Ill.?

5. We can only hope at this point and time in the game, BUT I am hopeful. ;)