• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Illinois Attorney has Epiphany...

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
llinois State Attorney Announces He Won’t Prosecute Citizens for Bearing Arms (VIDEO)
[COLOR=black !important]
In an effort to stoke the flames of the ongoing concealed-carry debate in Illinois, the last remaining state that prohibits law-abiding citizens from carrying a concealed firearm, a state attorney announced that he will no longer prosecute citizens for certain weapons possession charges when they have “no evil intent.â€
[/COLOR]
“Our message is this: we will no longer use the power and authority of our office to criminalize and punish decent, otherwise law-abiding citizens who choose to exercise the rights granted to them by the Second Amendment of the United States’ Constitution to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves and their families,†said McLean County State’s Attorney Ronald Dozier in a Tuesday press release.

http://www.guns.com/illinois-state-attorney-prosecute-citizens-bearing-arms-10751.html

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
:shocker:OMG!! Someone in obama-land has the balls to disagree with the "chigago politico" I'm sure obama and rohm emanuel will do everything in their power to stop this action or discredit the individual prosecutor. Never the less, it's nice to see.:flag:

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Hmmmm We should put up a poll regarding this guy's future...
A - Strange car accident.
B - Scandal regarding some sexual exploits.
C - Early retirement to be with family/medical reasons.
D - Boating accident on Lake Michigan.
E - Financial scandal.