Ignorance at its Worst.

This piece may give you an idea of just how ignorant some people who have little to no knowledge of a subject can truly be and so willing to publicly show everyone.
~
Communications to Buckeye Firearms Foundation about Zimmerman Second Amendment Fund expose raging anti-gun mentality | Buckeye Firearms Association
~
Nearly a decade ago, I came across an article by a Dr. Sarah Thompson, entitled "Raging Against Self Defense - A Psychiatrist Examines The Anti-Gun Mentality." The article was originally published by Utah Gun Owners Alliance, where Dr. Thompson served as executive director, but I came across it on the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership's website.
~
In the article, Dr. Thompson discusses some of the major psychological issues that anti-gun rights people seem to be struggling with, as demonstrated by their behavior.
~
That article came back to mind weeks ago as I read the Internet comments, Facebook messages and emails we received in response to the news that Buckeye Firearms Foundation had launched a (George) Zimmerman Second Amendment Fund after the Florida crime victim was found not guilty in his self-defense case.
~
I thought it might be educational to revisit that article, and look for examples of the mental issues Dr. Thompson enumerated in the emails and Facebook messages we received.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING: If you prefer not to read violent, profanity-laced language, don't continue reading. You were warned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Communications to Buckeye Firearms Foundation about Zimmerman Second Amendment Fund expose raging anti-gun mentality | Buckeye Firearms Association

I'm fascinated by the fact that the majority of anti-gun individuals that I've debated over the years are completely unable to logically articulate their position on the issues. I have no tolerance for those who's only play in attempting to make their point is resorting to name calling :cuss: and emotionalism :cry: (guess that's why I'm not fond of most liberals :lol:)

Wow. Those "replies" on that site pretty much show the "anger" in the anti-gunner's lives.

And not quite so surprising is that I don't know of anyone who carries a gun who makes statements like that.

Perhaps those anti-gunners need to take a good look in the mirror to see where the problems are.

Thanks for the article.

AD