If we don't stand together who will protect our rights?

Discussion in 'General Political Discussion' started by Minimal Brat, February 2, 2013.

1. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

2. reenignEesreveR

reenignEesreveR

I'm not "scared" for today... there are enough Korea, Vietnam & maybe a few WWII era guys still around that took an oath to protect the constitution of the United States. Guys that really know what that oath meant. "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." Note that bit comes before swearing to obey orders from the President and Commanding Officers.

I'm scared for tomorrow, for my kids generation. I honestly believe that my generation (the 30 somethings) lacks the fortitude to continue to protect our constitutional rights.

View attachment 368

Side note:
    I have no idea how a man without any military service, that also lacked any executive experience became president of these United States. I'm not nearly as worried about a gun ban as I am about supreme court appointments. That is where he could really hurt us, and where we would feel the pain for decades to come...

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Great rally. I stopped counting people when I got to 400 but a couple of others did count more, they said there was between 500 and 600 when they stopped counting. Great people, wonderful conversations and no trouble. It was pretty darn cold, about 10 degrees colder than the last rally but people still showed up even on a Friday. Nice showing of firearms and some great signs. Tried to say hello to everyone just in case one of you were there lol. I was the short lady in the blue hooded jacket with the tall pink and green signs.

2nd Amendment Rally Ohio - YouTube

Last edited: February 10, 2013
  4. reenignEesreveR

reenignEesreveR

Thank you for showing your support the 2nd amendment, in OH!

Wonder if CNN is going to cover it... and if they do, what "evil" spin are they going to have??!?

5. diesel

diesel

Brat, how'd your granny get my old lady's under britches ???? :flag: :rofl:

Last edited: February 9, 2013