I want to kick my own ass!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TheRightMonkey, December 27, 2012.

1. I broke down and paid 34 bucks a piece for two magpul Pmags. Arggghhh! Sales of ammo, ar parts, mags, and generally anything gun related does not look like it is going to slow down for the time being. I thought I would get at least two more in case a ban takes effect before the buying frenzy calms down. So I will have 6 30 rounders and 4 20 rounders. Not bad. Now I need to get my hands on some more tapco ak47 mags!

2. Check Cammenga Out First

Have you ever considered buying Cammenga magazines. Check them out at Cammenga - Tactical Gear for Today's Enthusiasts they are called Easy Mag, when you view the vid you will understand why the name. I've been buying them from CDNN Sports(CDNN Sports, Inc.) out of Texas for $18.99 each for 30 rders. Check'em out, I've been burning ammo through them like crazy and no problems at all and real convienent to load. Cammenga also has a very good loader that I use for my Mini 14 magazines. Good luck to you.