• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

i thought so

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Video: Psychologist Concerned About Mental Stability of President: Obama May Not Be “Saneâ€
June 8, 2014

As the U.S. government pushes for regular mental health screenings for American citizens to ensure we are not terrorists and that we are capable of owning firearms or raising children, perhaps we should start at the top of the hierarchy – with the President of the United States.

He is, after all, the “decision maker†for our nation and is the sole person responsible for determining if and when the “red button†needs to be pushed.

But what if such a health screening determined that the American people elected a mentally unstable individual to its highest office?

Here’s the scary version. According to psychologist Dr. Gina Loudon this may well be what has happened.

Speaking on Lou Dobbs Tonight, Dr. Loudon says that President Obama is displaying “erratic†and “irrational†behavior that may be indicative of someone who may not be “sane.â€

Lou Dobbs: The President hasn’t mentioned a word about Sgt. Tahmooressi held in a Mexican prison. Your thoughts on the distinction here between the two, in at least Obama’s mind?

Dr. Loudon: You know, I will say to you, Lou, I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this President at this point. Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic, arrogant, sort of, ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude. It really seems to me like this President is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.:shocker: :flag:

Hey Reaper, i'd crawl through a lions cage wearing a pork-chop suit, to spend an hour with this Doc Loudon. :D :D :rofl: :flag:

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/fox-biz-psychologist-worries-erratic-obama-may-not-be-sane

Last edited:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Well it sounds logical to me who in the hell would trade five for one. He traded with terrorist the worst of the worst he is a puppet for Bloomberg and Soros who also have there thoughts on running the world. The super rich are never stable minded people look at the history around the world. Their heads begin to get bigger than the planet they live in.

Smart and good looking. And she thinks the C in C is crazy. Me like.

Diesel, I don't know about lions, but I'd like to spend an hour crawling on her! :)

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
As a President he couldn't lead ants to a picnic. Neve:flag:r elect a lawyer or is that spell liar.

Last edited: