I need to hear " Poor thing, poor poor thing"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Room' started by Minimal Brat, September 19, 2012.

1. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I had surgery on my foot a week ago Monday. This means I have now missed two Tuesdays shooting. I am having range withdrawal . :cry:

2. Aww I am so sorry you poor thing. :cry:

I hope your feeling better though. I've been through 3 foot surgeries and they are no fun.

3. Oh man, that sucks.

I missed three weeks of shooting when I went on my annual road trip and then it rained on the first shooting day after I got back. Arrrrgh!

Here's hoping the foot heals up nicely. You can always dry fire against the Kardashians from the living room couch to keep the hands steady though, right??

AD

4. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I sit here and aim and fire. I rack and reload. My arm is tired from racking. I have drawn from my purse 100's of times. This does not help the need to hear BANG lol.

5. MikeH121

MikeH121

You can always get a cap gun....o wait you probably need to have a background check on those now also.....:rofl:

You can also get an airsoft gun and shoot at targets in the house. Or the yard. Get one as close to yours as possible keeps you in practice. Or just get some snap caps for the firing pin in your caliber and draw and shoot but all you get is a click. Practice mag switches.

Also a note as a "girl, type 1 each" may have a solution on a holster for you.

Versacarry :: The Original ZeroBulk Holster

also gonna post in a Holsters thread.

6. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I use the snap caps it isn't the same.

I wanted a cap gun but you see way back in my past I shot my sister with hers because she kidnapped my doll so I can not legally have one lol.

Do you know the law did nothing to her when she demanded a ransom. :0)

7. That is too funny!

:rofl:

8. MikeH121

MikeH121

Yep Sister (have 2) criminals always get away with it. I was always getting in trouble and I NEVER did anything to which I was accused:angel:

9. diesel

diesel

Hope you feel better fast. I broke my ankle last Dec. and went through the holidays that way....no fun at all. If you miss the "bangs" that bad, they make a hunting dog training tape that is nothing but various degrees of guns going off. It's used to cure dogs of gun shyness. Maybe it can cure your boredom?......LOL:flag:

10. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I never got into much trouble. I was the little girl everyone always wants but my sister the terror of my nightmares was a monster.

11. MikeH121

MikeH121

I'll put together some guns sounds and bangs and make an MP3.....just stick it on a player put on your headphones and......bang, blam, rat-a-tat-tat......:rofl:

12. MikeH121

MikeH121

Have a bunch of short MP3's about 10 megs all together don't know how to post them here.......ak's and 50's and uzi and glock sounds.....

13. Not sure about the size but you should be able to attach a zip file to the message here Mike.

14. MikeH121

MikeH121

I can cut it up into smaller chunks
    how would I attach the file though? I see link, email, insert pic or vid?

15. First you have to click on the the go advanced link to the lower right. That will bring up the full editor. Once your are in the full editor you can attach zip, rar and other files as well. The button is at the top just to the right of the smilies button. It works essentially the same as picture uploading.

Hopefully that helps. :)

16. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

I believe you Minimal, but...

I would be interested in hearing HER thoughts on the subject....

:whistle:

17. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

funny very funny guys. You just wait until YOU want to hear poor thing poor poor thing. I won't even let Harvey help you. :)

18. Oh you know we love ya here. :thumbs:

19. MikeH121

MikeH121

Like women with guns, like women with attitude just not both at the same time, especially if I am downrange and contributed to that attitude. :rofl:

As they say in the Army, when you think you are getting hosed, "Good Training"

Had a lot of that over the years, I think I am over-trained.:D