• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

I may need a new tin foil hat

So I ordered a carrying handle detachable and front sight detachable from Amazon this morning. :)

They also have a SS barrel from a company in CA for 299.00 ?? and 3 other barrels sold out.

Got home this evening and searched for Osprey Gas Piston. Went to Brownells they had some in stock....order on the way. :peace:

My Internet kept crashing, everytime I searched Goog-ley for AR15 stuff my internet would drop out. Had to goto Windows Networking Solutions and reset. Went to Bing and did not happen. :dumb:

Maybe paranoid? :whistle:

The Osprey Gas Piston is BCG with all the parts plus handguards. All I need now is a barrel. Del-Ton may have some and as I said above there is now a few at amazon.

Gonna play around some more with Goog-less and see if they are in the Obummer's pocket.

And if no one heard the News Wyoming is putting for a bill the AG under 2A and 10A that makes it a felony for any fed to confiscate a Wyoming states citizens firearms. Looks like there may be a Constitutional Fight coming. :flag:

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
Google has decided to eliminate gun related sales from their search engine. May be part of the reason google is failing you.