I feel naked

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Minimal Brat, November 20, 2012.

1. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Since I carry all the time these days I have gotten use to the weight. I had a minor surgery done yesterday and am now on pain pills. Of course I don't carry in this condition. I don't feel like I am totally dressed.

Yesterday I said something about I am missing something and I don't know what. A few hours later my husband came in and said I figured out what you are missing. Heck, I had forgotten I said it by then lol. I said what am I missing, he said your gun dear. You are so use to wearing it now you don't feel right.

I don't know about not feeling right lol. Right now I feel pretty darn good :)

2. MikeH121

MikeH121

You had me going at "naked" :rofl:

Females with guns are HOT. Then you add the naked thing......:shocker:

Seriously, it becomes a non-issue when you think about it, you miss the weight, but then again you really don't notice the weight at all when you have it.

Your body adjusts and your consious mind forgets it's there, it becomes part of you.

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I didn't even think about the title until later. Come on lol get your minds out of the sewer and back into the gutter where they belong lol.

It really does. I don't really notice it is there until I don't have it.

4. I know the same feeling. I am so used to to having my gun on me whenever I go out or at least in the center console of my car. At work though they prohibit it on the premises period whether it's in the car or on you.

I certainly do not want to be fired because of it but I feel naked EVERY day I work. :(

5. MikeH121

MikeH121

Let's get this straight Brat....my mind is in the gutter...the sewer is yukky :rofl:

Gotta laugh at life...a lot....or else ya goes crazy :banghead:

"Armed" is good "Armed and dangerous" can be good or bad "Armed and crazy" is bad, "Armed on pain meds" is bad "Armed and naked" can be good or bad depends on the who is naked :lol:

Just sayin'

Heal, carry again, so you feel properly "attired" and shoot straight. I am not gonna sit still while you aim at me for my sense of humor :D

6. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

lol armed and naked hmmm sounds like another idea for a Christmas present for the husband lol

7. MikeH121

MikeH121

TMI...TMI...:anonymous:

Well it won't be much of a suprise present if he reads your posts.....

Someitmes the most fun is in the unwrapping :eek:

8. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

He doesn't read my posts lol. He doesn't even come to sites. He sits and plays cards on the computer and that is about it. Well, he does read some things if I say, " Hey, you have to read this lol."

9. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

You two are soooo funny!! I was thinking along the same lines, but wasn't witty/quick enough to come up with something before I went away for Thanksgiving. Well played Mike!!

10. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Don't encourage him lol

11. MikeH121

MikeH121

Me needs no encouragement. :D

Had a motorcycle accident in '94 lady pulled out in front of me instead of hitting her or the other lane with car coming getting hit head on I Layed the bike down. Got some road rash ruined my jeans, my boots actually melted my sock to my ankle. But with adrenalin there was no pain. I was walking around for 30 minutes until the ambulence showed up.

I asked them if I would get ice cream. I raised my jeans so the nurse could clean off my knee, and that is when we saw light coming inside my boot from the side. She had to peel away parts of sock. Still keyed up so I was laughing at the hurt. Then the cop showed up. He wated to give me a ticket because my bike slid into the lady's car that pulled out in front of me on its side. The spinning front tire but a black mark on her red bumper cover. The ticket was for failure to control. :banghead:

I said I was not signing. I had a witness the first guy who stopped saw it and he was an off duty EMT. I had his info, the cop tore up the ticket, walked out and I almost fell off the table laughing. :rofl:

I find a lot in life funny. Sometimes awkwardly so. The old saying was "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive."

It should be, "You can't NOT die. Life ends at some point. Make it as fun as possible. If you gotta go, die laughing. Go with a smile on your face. Those left, will be left wondering......" "What was sooooo funny? What did he have to laugh about?

12. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Many years ago I was in a car accident. I was told I would never walk. I would never do much of anything. Well, to say the least they were wrong. I do say today instead of yesterday sometimes and my spelling went out the window. I take nothing so seriously as to cause me pain lol. I do not carry baggage around. I don't know a lot but what I do know two things. God gave me this life and I sure as heck better protect it the best I can and laugh don't cry. Crying makes your eyes red and your nose run.

13. MikeH121

MikeH121

"Crying makes your eyes red and your nose run. "

So does booze and hot sauce. :rofl: :rofl: :dumb:

14. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Maybe the very reason I don't take in much of either lol