• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

hunting

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Well, I didn't get to hunt but about 6 hours this season, been sick.
I'm sorry I,ve got no story for you, Dan'l, but my boy did manage to kill a little buck this morning, the last day.
More meat in the freezer as this is his second one. He brought me a nice sack-o-deer meat this morning as well.:D:flag:

View attachment 1046

Of course my dog needed to inspect the critter
quite closely, big dummy......LOL:rofl:

View attachment 1045

Last edited:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
Nice little buck your son shot. It should make for some good eating. Was it shot near your house or some place else.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
He killed both deer (1 with a bow) 100 yards from the back door. 100 yds. up at about a 45* angle.
I can't walk up that hill any more, that's why I bought my Polaris 800 last year.

I know you like the stories Dan, so heres one for ya. The neighbor boy across the street, found one that someone else gut shot and did not recover. The rack was so nice, the kid took the head and even tagged it!! Now that's a pretty good deed for a 23 year old kid. I certainly would not have used my tag on a dead deer.:flag:

View attachment 1047View attachment 1048
The found deer

Last edited:

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
There has too be some hunters on the site. Lets see if we can get some pics this year. And good luck Happy Hunting.:flag::)