• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

How many

Ok I,m a shooting machine so here,s my ?. Rifles Shotguns Muzzleloaders Single action Autoloaders whats your numbers. Mine runs at 34 total and I try to shoot all of very well I,m a bullseye shooter so my groups aren't measured with a yardstick. So I don,t know how to start a poll so lets here from you.:question:

11 calibers, (+ 2 .77 pellet and BB) :D so I guess I could say 13 so far. My Pellet rifle is a competition firing single shot and will dent a frying pan.

5 Long guns (2 Semi-Auto), 1 shottie, 2 derringers, 2 wheelies, 5 Semi-Auto pistols. 15 so far.

After buying the DPMS about a month ago today my birthday tomorrow Gander Mountain or another gun store for my next gun. This will be a impluse buy never can tell what will happen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow ! A handgun or longarm birthday ?, you'll let us know. Pistol,revolver,AR,bolt,lever,pump,non AR semi-auto.