• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Hornady Critical Duty 9mm +p 135 gr

Got my new ammo in. Haven't shot this kind before. I usually shoot 115 at the range and carry 124. Will see how this shoots next time I go to the range. Anyone carry this ammo?

Couldn't find my Speer gold dot short barrel ammo anywhere that I usually carry so I decided to try this. Did see a bunch of gel tests on it and read all I could find about it. That was about all the investigation I could do.

Got it for 21.67 a box of 25. This price included shipping.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
That is not a bad price for Hornady defense ammo. I usually carry Remington Golden Saber ammo in all my carry weapons but I do have Hornady in my XD .40.

Brat,Icarry Hornady CD in my 40.From what I've seen from recovered bullets[from my back yard] it appears to be a well made bullet.Expansion is good and penetration seems to be a little better than the critical defense load.That's a good price.

Since I don't know a great deal about this stuff all I can do is look for ballistic videos and information. Then I read all I can. This seemed like a good load. Because I carry a short barrel, I generally carry Speer Gold Dot short barrel ammo. I have found, from my investigations, not all ammo shoots from a short barrel as well as it does from the longer barrels. I thought, this is the place to come for more information :). Thanks

Last edited: